Sunday, June 12, 2011

THE WEEK OF JUNE 12 - JUNE 15

Well what a crazy few weeks this has been, but ever thankful for the blessings I have recieved.

This week I became a Great Aunt again, my beautiful little niece and her darling husband had their first child Lucas Orlando Ponce' welcome to our lives.

MONDAY: SHRIMP ENCHILADAS; Well these are always a favorite to so very many and I will be up to my elbows I am sure Monday afternoon getting them ready so order early on this one please.

TUESDAY: SUNBURST SALAD WITH AVOCADO DRESSING AND FRESH BREAD; This is a great fun salad with romanin lettuce, cucumbers, black beans, corn, tomatoes scallions and grilled chicken, the dressing by itself is a wonderful delight!

WEDNESDAY: PENNE PASTA WITH SHRIMP AND FRESH BREAD: this little comfort item is worth every calorie it holds.

THURSDAY: GREEN CHILI CHICKEN ENCHILADAS: tender chicken breasts, with fresh green chilis and corn tortillas.

Special orders always welcome! Gift certificates available in any dollar amount.

806-679-9662
806-244-1130
schu@xit.net

No comments:

Post a Comment