Sunday, January 8, 2012

MENU FOR THE WEEK OF JANUARY 9 - 12!

Well we made it to another year! Hard to believe how fast 2011 passed by, most of it was full of blessings beyond measure, but along with those great moments always come a few bumps in the road. However I am thankful for the opportunity to learn from these bumps and continue on to being the kind of person I know God has in mind for not only myself but a better person to all those I meet. Happy New year and may 2012 continue to bless each of you daily!

MONDAY AND TUESDAY: CLOSED FOR SPECIAL EVENTS!

WEDNESDAY: ROSEMARY CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH HERB RICE; this is a great dish and really delicious to boot. Tender chicken breasts dredged in a panko, rosemary and parmesian mix and sauted in olive oil.

THURSDAY: YOUR CHOICE...CHICKEN SALAD OR DELI PASTA SALAD WITH FRESH BREAD AND LEMON BARS...I may be jumping the gun to spring but they just sounded good and fun this week!

679-9662
244-1130
schu@xit.net

Special orders always welcome, have a party and office event...let me know!
Breakfast items available!

IF USING A GIFT CERTIFICATE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE...Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment