Sunday, May 9, 2010

Menu for the Week of May 10 - 13

Well I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mother's Day was a blessing to all and we are ready to start the down hill slide to the end of school and our never ending busy summer schedules. So on that note let me get to the menu and see if I can't help you out this week with meals.


MONDAY: SHRIMP ENCHILADAS; These are so yummy!! Flour tortilla's filled with a plump shrimp in a cheese sauce. You will be happy all day!! $30.00


TUESDAY: BUILD YOUR OWN PIZZA; These large pizza's come in a variety of toppings and your choice of wheat or white crust. If you need help with suggestions I would love to give you some of my favs. Fresh veggies and herbs will make your mouth dance!! $20.00

WEDNESDAY: TORTIGLIONI WITH SPICY SAUSAGE SAUCE: A yummy mid week dinner that is fast and full of flavor for the whole family. $30.00

THURSDAY: CHICKEN WITH MARSALA, MUSHROOMS AND GORGONZOLA CHEESE OVER PASTA; Oh baby you will hope there are left overs for lunch the next day!! $30.00

Remember to let me help you out with breakfast as well and any other special occasions you can dream up.


333-0347
244-1130
schu@xit.net

No comments:

Post a Comment