Monday, May 31, 2010

MENU FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 31-JUNE 3

Well here we are the end of the school year we have survived graduation and Memorial Day has been a wonderful Blessing! Thanks to all our service men past and present!


MONDAY: OFF FOR THE HOLIDAY!!!

TUESDAY: LEMON GARLIC SPANISH CHICKEN WITH RICE PILAF; This is a great meal full of flavor and a little spice that is different from the ordinary, chicken breasts in a wonderful sauce of lemon, onions, with chorizo and olives...nothing boring or bland about this feast!!! $30

WEDNESDAY: THE DEVILS SHRIMP; This is a great shrimp and pasta dish... shrimp butterflied and cooked in a white wine and tomato sauce over buttered pasta. $30

THURSDAY: TERRIYAKI SLOPPY JOES; This is a great twist on the old favorite....and you get my famous homemade buns to boot!!! You will love this one I promise...also I will throw in a pecan pie to go with it!!! $30


Summer is here and I know you are all on the run still...let me help you out with any entertaining or special orders...how about you have breakfast ready and in the freezer waiting each day!!! I can help give me a call or email!


333-0347
244-1130
schu@xit.net

No comments:

Post a Comment