Sunday, August 22, 2010

MENU FOR THE WEEK AUGUST 23 - AUGUST 26

Well after a whirlwind trip to College Station to get Tiff all moved in and furniture painted, shopping done, new covers for chair cushions, then stopping through Lubbock to get Vance set up for this upcoming semester we are home. One of my favorite parts of the trip was of course the time I spent with Tiff and her wonderful roomies, but the side trip through Homestead in Hico, Texas what a great place...can't wait to return and explore some more.


With back to school knocking at our door today keep in mind I can help you out with breakfast ideas and also some fun and good for you lunch items as well.

MONDAY: IN A BIND IS BOOKED

TUESDAY: SIMPLY AMAZING BEEF ENCHILADAS; these are some of the best I have ever had and I do enjoy sharing a good enchilada with everyone I know. $30.00

WEDNESDAY: PENNE PASTA AND SHRIMP; This is just plain yummy and full of flavor, penned pasta and shrimp in a white wine, tomato cream sauce with basil, parsley and Parmesan cheese. $30.00

THURSDAY: LASAGNA; a great meal that is better even as leftovers. $30.00



333-0347
244-1130
schu@xit.net

No comments:

Post a Comment