Sunday, August 15, 2010

MENU FOR THE WEEK AUGUST16 - AUGUST 17

Well whether I am ready or not the time has come to take Tiffany to College Station where she will spread her wings and learn to fly! Vance begins his journey down the road to an Accounting degree and Samantha starts her sophomore year of high school. I look back and wonder how it all happened so fast, and then remember I was there for them from the very beginning loving, guiding, teaching, crying and laughing with them all the way!! Good luck to my little chicks!!!


On to the food, due to the fact we are traveling this week I will have a menu for Monday August 16 and Tuesday Aug 17;


MONDAY: COWBOY CALZONES; These were on the menu last week and I had some who missed out on them so here is a second chance to grab them...they are a great lunch or dinner and travel well to school or work.

TUESDAY: CHICKEN SPAGHETTI; Okay even if you want to stick this in the freezer for that first crazy week of school or have it this week, always a family favorite.


333-0347
244-1130
schu@xit.net

No comments:

Post a Comment