Sunday, July 17, 2011

THE WEEK OF JULY 18 - 21

Today I was reminded that school is just 4 weeks away, I can not believe how fast the summer has gone, even though the lack of rain has put a bit of a gloom over us here in Texas this summer, I know we are all thankful for the gifts we have each been given!!

On to the menu: This week I am bringing in some new items for the menu I hope you enjoy them!

MONDAY: MEXICAN CHICKEN; Tender chicken breasts, layered with flour tortillas and a rich cheese sauce all baked up to a yummy major comfort food meal!

TUESDAY: CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD WITH RED CHILI PEANUT DRESSING; This one just called out to me as I am crazy for chicken salad....this one has a twist, as it is layered over a bed of Napa Cabbage with a wonderful spicy peanut dressing! sure to wake up your taste buds.

WEDNESDAY: MAC AND CHEESE CARBONARA; When one thinks of comfort they often gravitate to Mac and Cheese! This one is has a little bit of a grown up flavor with smoked bacon, asiago, white cheddar, cheddar and and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese!

THURSDAY: TANDOORI SPICED CHCIKEN BREASTS WITH GRILLED TOMATO JAM AND HERBED YOGART SAUCE WIHT PITA BREAD TO WRAP IT ALL UP IN; This one is a fun summer meal, not to heavy but full of flavor and fun!

244-1130
679-9662
schu@xit.net

With XIT approaching let me know if you need anything for the the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment