Sunday, October 25, 2009

IN A BIND OCT 26TH - OCT 29TH

Well folks this is my last official week at my day job!! I am a little nervous but know that I have so much support from my family and friends and of course alot of faith in God!!


Be sure and start making your Thanksgiving orders now I will be doing pies, cookies, dinner rolls, breakfast items, dressing...whatever you can think of let me make your holiday a little easier.


MONDAY: SHEPARD'S PIE $30.00; this is a meal to please everyone...lean ground beef, veggies all in a yummy gravy with cheesy garlic mashed potatoes on top!

TUESDAY: CALAZONES $30.00; these are stuffed with pepperoni, ham, mushrooms, cheese and Marinra sauce...you get four large calazones enough to feed your family.

WEDNESDAY: SEAFOOD PASTA $30.00; this is a great dish fresh tomatoes, pasta, shrimp and mushrooms...yum...

THURSDAY: SHRIMP ENCHILADAS $30.00; well these are a favorite...so I thought I would do them again...yummmmmmm....is the only thing to describe these babies!!

Have a great week!! you can place an order here by leaving me a comment, by cell 333-0347, or email schu@xit.net


Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment