Sunday, February 28, 2010

MENU FOR THE WEEK OF MARCH 1 - MARCH 4

Well get ready here comes the snow again!!! I am pleased to say we did get the tree branches all picked up from the last storm that rolled through, gives me a happy feeling when I look outside and don't see a war zone of broken tree limbs.

Had a great week with Katie Visco back visiting Dalhart, makes me see our wonderful community in a whole new light.

One with the Menu:

MONDAY: BEEF POTPIE WEDGES; this warming dish is a great way to chase away those winter time blues. a flaky pie crust wrapped around lean beef, mushrooms, peas in a yummy gravy. $30.00 ( you get 7 pies)

TUESDAY: No meal due to the fact I will be working the election all day

WEDNESDAY: LEMON CHICKEN AND SWEET PEA TORTELLINI; This is a yummy and light meal..lemon chicken over sweet pea tortellini (filled with ricotta cheese tarragon and peas. $30.00

THURSDAY: BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN; tender chicken breasts in a wonderful marinara sauce, topped with mozzarella cheese. $30.00

Remember special orders are always welcome, just give me 24 hours notice if possible to fill them.

Whatever your needs I am here to help you fill them...just give me a call.

Have a great week!!!

schu@xit.net
333-0347
244-1130

No comments:

Post a Comment