Sunday, June 27, 2010

MENU FOR THE WEEK JUNE 28- JULY 1

Hard to believe that June is nearing an end...won't be to long and we will be back to school!! But for now I hope you are all enjoying your summer and getting to relax just a bit.

Had a busy and eventful weekend, rehearsal dinner for a charming young couple and the desert bar at the reception, neat idea this bride had...I think I like it and may use it when my girls get ready to marry...she gave her bouquet to the couple at the wedding who had been married the longest!!!


On to the menu:

MONDAY: PIZZA POT PIE; This is your pizza all mixed up and under a crust....yummmmy, my friend Lisa told me about this one, hamburger, mushrooms, olives, cheese, onions, peppers and sauce! If you don't want certain items I can take them out for your individual taste. $30.00

TUESDAY: CHICKEN PARMESAN; Tender chicken breasts lightly breaded and then baked in a tomato sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese. $30.00

WEDNESDAY: CHICKEN POT PIE UNDER A HERB CHEDDAR CRUST; this is a treat chicken and veggies in a creamy sauce under a blanket of herb ensued cheddar crust. $30.00

THURSDAY: CHICKEN CREPES IN A MUSHROOM SAUCE: Delightfully delicious....a really treat...$30.00


Remember if you have any special orders please allow me 24 hours.


333-0347
244-1130
schu@xit.net

No comments:

Post a Comment