Sunday, October 17, 2010

MENU FOR THE WEEK OCTOBER 18 - 21

Well the weather man says cooler temps are headed our way and I can't wait!! After a wonderful lunch at St. Anthony of Dalhart's school Oktoberfest...I think it is time to turn the temps down for good.


This week I will be adding a dessert with each meal I hope you and your families will enjoy this little bit of extra love.


MONDAY: PIZZA POT PIE WITH APPLE CRISP; This is a fun meal for a busy start to every ones week.

TUESDAY: CHICKEN AND NOODLES WITH OATMEAL COOKIES; Comfort at it's best.

WEDNESDAY: UNFORGETTABLE CHICKEN CASSEROLE WITH GINGERBREAD CAKE; This is a great casserole that is sure to please everyone in the family and what says Fall more than family and gingerbread!

THURSDAY: PULLED PORK SANDWICHES WITH HOMEMADE BUNS AND TIFFANY'S FAVORITE BBQ SAUCE ALONG WITH CHOCO CHIP COOKIES!


Remember special orders always welcome...I am wanting to start taking orders for your Thanksgiving needs please let me know as soon as you can.

333-0347
244-1130
schu@xit.net

No comments:

Post a Comment