Sunday, November 15, 2009

MENU FOR THE WEEK OF NOV 16- NOV 19

Happy week to everyone...Fall is really in the air the leaves are almost off the trees and the sky has that lovely grey color that fills my soul with joy...I am a winter person and I get more inspired as the weather gets colder.

Remember Thanksgiving is just a few short weeks away I will be happy to help you make your part of the meal amazing. Just let me know your needs, dinner rolls, pies, breakfast items...I have found some amazing things for brunch. Just give me a shout and I will let you know what is available.


NOW FOR THE MENU:


MONDAY: CHEESEBURGER SOUP AND BLT WRAPS: This yummy soup is hearty and filling full of lean ground beef cheese, veggies served along side BLT wraps with a sundried tomato spread!! $30.00

TUESDAY: OUT OF THIS WORLD SCALLOPED POTATO AND HAM BAKE; this meal is full of cheese, potatoes and smoked ham all baked up to make everyone smile...it gets better the second time around. $30.00

WEDNESDAY: BEEF AND BEAN BAKE; lean ground beef, baked beans and bacon all in a zingy sauce!! Kids love this as do dad's (the other kids in our lives):O) $30.00

THURSDAY: CHICKEN AND WILD RICE SOUP WITH A FRESH BAGUETTE; this soup is full of joy from the first spoonful! A thick soup with a cream sauce base full of mushrooms, bacon, wildrice and veggies...oh so good $30.00

As always if you have any questions please let me know...I will be glad to make speical orders as needed....just let me know.


333-0347
244-01130
schu@xit.net

Have a great week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment