Sunday, November 22, 2009

WEEK OF NOV 23 - NOV 26

Happy Thanksgiving to each of you! This week I hope we all take the time from our busy lives to just sit back and be thankful for all that God has given to us. I know that I have been truly blessed over the years with health and an amazing family. I would like to share a story with you that happened this past week in my religious education class that I teach for second graders at St. Anthony's, I start each class with the question to each of my students "What is something good that happened this week?" One of my students who is so very precious says "It was a good week because we got to go to Wal-Mart and buy food" now you tell that doesn't stop you in your tracks and make you think.....we are blessed so lets give thanks.


THIS WEEK I WILL BE TAKING SPECIAL ORDERS THAT YOU NEED FOR THE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY, BE IT ROLLS, PIES, DRESSING, BREAKFAST GOODIES, COOKIES JUST LET ME KNOW I WILL BE HAPPY TO GET THESE READY FOR YOU.

I will be making this week already if you need some stuffed rolls with ham and bacon and also Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas and Chicken Spaghetti if you would like any of these please let me know.



Again Happy Thanksgiving!!!



333-0347
244-1130
schu@xit.net

No comments:

Post a Comment